- Apply The Sensual Skin Primer all over face with The Foundation Brush.
- Apply a rice grain sized amount of The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX01 to the center of the face as the skeleton base and blend with The Foundation Brush.
- Set the face base with The Gossamer Loose Powder.
- With The Contour Brush, use the sculpting powders from The Contour Book Vol. III and apply to sides of nose, below cheekbones, and under jawline.
- Apply The Molten Matte in your desired colors to areas of the forehead, from the crease of the eyes to above the brows, temples, under eyes, and cheeks. Blend as you apply colors with the domed side of The Duet Concealer Brush.
- Use The Precision Liquid Liner to begin drawing skeleton design effects as much or as little as you wish around the eye, cheeks or outer area of the face. Fill in designs with The Eye Definer Primatif in Black.
- Apply a generous amount of The Expert Mascara to lashes.
- Apply The Molten Lip Color, Molten Matte in Kate and Julia on lips with your finger for a stained effect. Use The domed side of The Duet Concealer Brush to diffuse edges for a blurred lip look.
- Apply glitter & jewels to eyes and the hollows of the cheeks to finish the look.
The Molten Lip Color - Molten Matte Liquid Lipstick
7 shades available